Examlover website provides Today in History & Historical events about what happened on this day with daily updates for better preparation of all India government exams, Like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC Clerk, SSC MTS exam, UPSC exams, CDS exams, all online and offline exams, Banking exams, PO exams, Clerk exams, Railway exams. You can broad up your knowledge through this website which is full of study materials. Today in History or On This Day in history updating day to day date wise. Here we provide today in history information about national and international important days.
Today in History preparation for govt. exams, so you can visit here for Today in History GK, Today History GK, On this day gk, Daily history Quiz, Daily history GK and Today in History Quiz etc. You can also find here all the study material and learning data for One Day Exams, Online Exams and also Offline Exams preparation. All types Today in History category here and uncategorized Today in History updates by us day to day related Birthday, Death Anniversary, Important Days, Movements, Wars, Researches and Discoveries etc.
President Donald J. Trump was born
- Donald J. Trump was born June 14, 1946 is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
- After college, Trump joined his father’s company, which developed apartments for the middle-class in New York City’s outer boroughs.
- He became president of the firm in 1974 and went on to make a name for himself in the Manhattan real estate world with the construction of such high-profile projects as the Grand Hyatt New York hotel, which opened in 1980, and Trump Tower, a luxury high-rise that opened in 1983.
- In 1989, his net worth was $1.5 billion, according to Forbes, and he made his first appearance on the cover of Time magazine.
- Trump won the general election on November 8, 2016 and commenced his presidency on January 20, 2017.
- He became the oldest and wealthiest person ever to assume the presidency, the first without prior military or government service, and the fifth to have won the election while losing the popular vote.