Examlover website provides Today in History & Historical events about what happened on this day with daily updates for better preparation of all India government exams, Like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC Clerk, SSC MTS exam, UPSC exams, CDS exams, all online and offline exams, Banking exams, PO exams, Clerk exams, Railway exams. You can broad up your knowledge through this website which is full of study materials. Today in History or On This Day in history updating day to day date wise. Here we provide today in history information about national and international important days.
Today in History preparation for govt. exams, so you can visit here for Today in History GK, Today History GK, On this day gk, Daily history Quiz, Daily history GK and Today in History Quiz etc. You can also find here all the study material and learning data for One Day Exams, Online Exams and also Offline Exams preparation. All types Today in History category here and uncategorized Today in History updates by us day to day related Birthday, Death Anniversary, Important Days, Movements, Wars, Researches and Discoveries etc.
Chief of India's first freedom fighters, Taty Tope, died
- Tatya Tope was the Chief Commander of India's first independence struggle. He was from a Brahmin family born in Patauda district near Nashik in Maharashtra.
- Tatya had the most important and inspiring role in the great revolt of 1857. The revolt of 1857 took place in Meerut on May 10th.
- The spark spread through this rebellion spread all over India, which played a vital role in throwing foreign power out of the water.
- Tatya Tope wrote the immortal verse of sacrifice and sacrifice with his blood. Prior to Tatya, the much great revolution was fought against Kari Agrajas, of which Jhansi's Rani Laxmibai, Nana Sahab Peshwa, Rao Sahib, Bahadur Shah Zafar etc. were.
- Tatya Tope passed away on 18 April 1859 in Shivpuri of Madhya Pradesh.