RPSC Jr. Legal Officer Syllabus 2019
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission going to conduct the written examination for the posts of Junior Legal Officer Posts. Here we provide the Syllabus of RPSC Junior Legal Officer. Interested candidates who are willing to take part in the written exam can now start their exam preparation with the help of Rajasthan PSC Junior Legal Officer Syllabus.
Syllabus of Rajasthan PSC Junior Legal Officer:
• Constitution of India with special emphasis on Fundamental Rights,
• Directive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs
• Functioning of High Courts and Supreme Court and Attorney General
• Civil Procedure Code and Criminal Procedure Code
• Provisions required to be referred generally in Government Offices will be given importance.
• Evidence Act
• Limitation Act
• Interpretation of Statutes, drafting and convincing
Paper IV Language :-
• Part-A General Hindi
• Part-B General English
3. Phrasal verbs and Idioms
4. Active & Passive Voice
5. Co-ordination & Subordination
6. Direct and Indirect Speech
7. Modals expressing various concepts- (Obligation, Request, Permission, Prohibition, Intention, Condition, Probability, Possibility, Purpose, Reason, Companions, Contrast.)