According to the Boston Consulting Group (BCG), by 2022, India will be the 11th richest country in the world. In the coming times, the wealth of Indians is going to grow rapidly.
This report has been released by the Boston Consulting Group (BCG). In terms of private property, by 2022 India will be the 11th richest country in the world. In this way, India's ranking will increase by four places from the year 2017.
Personal property: During this, there is an estimated 13 percent increase in the private property of the country. Three years later, it will increase from the current $ 3 trillion to $ 5 trillion dollars.
Main feature of BCG report:
• According to the BCG report, by 2022 India's rank will improve by four levels. This will leave behind Switzerland, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Taiwan.
• According to the report, India's Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) has been 12% since 2012. After China, India is the only country in which CAGR is in double digit (double digits) according to personal wealth.
•India is the fifth largest market in Asia,in rich, high net worth and ultra high networth category. The number of people rich here is 3 lakh 22 thousand. This category includes people with assets up to $ 1 million.
• The number of rich net worth individuals in the country is 87 thousand. Their property is between $ 100 million and $ 200 million.
• There are 4 thousand people with ultra high net worth categories. Their wealth is more than $ 2 million.
• At present, the US is at the top with personal wealth (Personal Wealth) of $ 80 trillion dollars. By 2022, it is expected to reach $ 100 trillion dollars.
• China's private property is $ 21 trillion. It is expected to double to $ 43 trillion in three years.
Examlover website provide all Latest Current Affairs & Today Current Affairs 2018 for better preparation of UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Defence and all government exams. Daily Current Affairs 2018 news summary on current events of national and international importance for all government competitive examinations. Current affairs preparation for govt. exams, so you can visit here for Current Affairs GK, Today GK, Daily Quiz, Daily GK and Current Affairs Quiz etc. You can also find here all the study material and learning data for One Day Exams, Online Exams and Offline Exams preparation. All types current affairs category here and uncategorized current affairs updates by us day to day related government schemes, publics deals, politics, Sports Science & Technology and miscellaneous news which is very important and useful in all government exams like UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Medical etc.