Facebook Twitter google+ Whatsapp Pinterest
Gevora: The world's tallest hotel opens in Dubai
Dubai, the city of skyscrapers, gets another travel attraction on its list - the world's tallest hotel, Gevora that opens to the public today.
- The global city also boasts of the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, which is 828 meters tall.
- Gevora hotel is the new record holder which is only one metre taller than its predecessor - Dubai's JW Mariott Marquis. While Gevora hotel has 75 storeys and is 356 metres tall, the JW Mariott Marquis has 72 storeys and is 355 metres tall.
- The world's tallest hotel is three times taller than London's Big Ben, 56 metres taller than Paris's Eiffel Tower.
- Dubai is also home to the world’s tallest building, which stands at 828 metres.
- The city-state, which is one of seven to make up the United Arab Emirates, is planning to pull in 20 million vacationers consistently by 2020.
Q.1 Where is World's Tallest Hotel 'Gevora' Opens?
B. Saudi Arab