Examlover website provide all Latest Current Affairs & Today Current Affairs 2018 for better preparation of UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Defence and all government exams. Daily Current Affairs 2018 news summary on current events of national and international importance for all government competitive examinations. Current affairs preparation for govt. exams, so you can visit here for Current Affairs GK, Today GK, Daily Quiz, Daily GK and Current Affairs Quiz etc. You can also find here all the study material and learning data for One Day Exams, Online Exams and Offline Exams preparation. All types current affairs category here and uncategorized current affairs updates by us day to day related government schemes, publics deals, politics, Sports Science & Technology and miscellaneous news which is very important and useful in all government exams like UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Medical etc.
Foreign tourist arrivals to grow 18% in 2017
Tour operators in India expect 18% development in foreign tourist arrivals (FTAs) in 2017 floated by the favorable condition in the nation for outside guests.
- We expect at least 17-18% growth in the arrival of foreign tourists in this year over eight million recorded in 2016.
- The numbers may touch 10 million this year", said Pronab Sarkar, president, Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO), the apex body of travel trade in the country.
- The atmosphere in India is very good other than the Doklam issue with China. Now, the issue has been defused, things will be better now.
- A total of 0.83 million tourists arrived on an e-Tourist visa as compared to 0.54 million recorded during January-July 2016, registering a growth of 54.7%.
- The number of FTAs were 0.78 million compared to 0.73 million recorded in Jul 2016, an increase of 7.4%.
- IATO is organizing its 33rd IATO Annual Convention from September 7-10, 2017 in Bhubaneswar.