Examlover website provide all Latest Current Affairs & Today Current Affairs 2018 for better preparation of UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Defence and all government exams. Daily Current Affairs 2018 news summary on current events of national and international importance for all government competitive examinations. Current affairs preparation for govt. exams, so you can visit here for Current Affairs GK, Today GK, Daily Quiz, Daily GK and Current Affairs Quiz etc. You can also find here all the study material and learning data for One Day Exams, Online Exams and Offline Exams preparation. All types current affairs category here and uncategorized current affairs updates by us day to day related government schemes, publics deals, politics, Sports Science & Technology and miscellaneous news which is very important and useful in all government exams like UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Medical etc.
Centre kicks off programme on cyber physical systems
The Department of Science and Technology (DST) has initiated a Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) program. Still, at a nascent stage, it has been conceived 3,000-crore exercise that would, at first, take root in some of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), according to officials familiar with the project.
What is Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS):-
- This system is an interdisciplinary field that deals with the deployment of computer-based systems that do things in the physical world. For example, self-driven cars produced by Google and Tesla.
- It is a mechanism controlled or monitored by computer-based algorithms, tightly integrated with the internet and its users.
- It involves transdisciplinary approaches, emerging theory of cybernetics, design and process science and mechatronics.
- In it, physical and software components are deeply intertwined, each operating on different spatial and temporal scales.
- Both exhibit multiple and distinct behavioral modalities and interact with each other in a myriad of ways that change with context.
- As autonomous unmanned vehicles and aircraft navigation systems qualify as cyber-physical System.