Examlover website provide all Latest Current Affairs & Today Current Affairs 2018 for better preparation of UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Defence and all government exams. Daily Current Affairs 2018 news summary on current events of national and international importance for all government competitive examinations. Current affairs preparation for govt. exams, so you can visit here for Current Affairs GK, Today GK, Daily Quiz, Daily GK and Current Affairs Quiz etc. You can also find here all the study material and learning data for One Day Exams, Online Exams and Offline Exams preparation. All types current affairs category here and uncategorized current affairs updates by us day to day related government schemes, publics deals, politics, Sports Science & Technology and miscellaneous news which is very important and useful in all government exams like UPSC, SSC, Banking, Railway, Medical etc.
Align bank pay to that in CPSEs: BBB
The Bank Board Bureau (BBB) has recommended that Government should bring in reforms in the compensation process in public sector banks (PSBs) on the lines of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs).
- BBB has suggested compensation reforms in PSBs so that best practices can be introduced ‘on the lines already prevalent in CPSEs.
- It will play important role in attracting high-quality talent for non-executive directors and chairmen.
- It will also maintain a level-playing field with the private sector with respect to role, responsibility, and remuneration.
About Bank Board Bureau (BBB):-
- It is set up in April 2016 as part of seven points Indradhanush Mission to revamp the Public Sector Banks (PSBs).
- It is the super authority ( an autonomous body) of eminent professionals and officials for public sector banks (PSBs). It had replaced the Appointments Board of Government.
- Functions: - Give recommendations to Government for the appointment of full-time Directors as well as non-Executive Chairman of PSBs.
- Give advice to PSBs in developing strategies for raising funds through innovative financial methods and instruments to deal with stressed assets.
- Guide banks on mergers and consolidations and also ways to address the bad loans problem and among other issues.
- The composition BBB: - It has three ex-officio members and three expert members, in addition to the Chairman. Former Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) Vinod Rai is first and incumbent Chairman of BBB.